Subscribe Within iTunes or Apple's Podcast App
- Select here to open up the All of the Above page in iTunes
Note: (If that link takes you to a webpage instead of iTunes, select the blue “View in iTunes” button).
- Then select “Subscribe.”
Subscribe Using a Different Podcast Service
- Most Apps: Searching for "All of the Above" in any podcast app should bring our show up within the first five results. Look for our album art!
- Podcast Feed: Below is our podcast feed's RSS URL. That jumble of jargon just means that when we publish a new episode, that website updates with a link to the latest episode. If your app has a "Add with URL" option, this is the URL the app is looking for. Simply copy and paste.
Subscribe BY Email
Want to go old school? Automatically receive a link to each new episode, delivered to your inbox, the second it's published.
Bestow Upon Us Your Wonderful Review
It means the world to us when we receive a review for All of the Above — it let's us know your thoughts, it helps us improve, and it helps other people (like yourself) find the show. It's a win-win-win!
Even if you don't use iTunes to listen to podcasts, it is the biggest directory for podcasts — and many podcast apps and websites use the iTunes' podcast directory as a starting point for finding any podcast you search for. So if All of the Above is highly rated in iTunes, it increases the odds of people finding it in other apps and websites as well.
Just 3 Simple Steps
- Click this link to open up the All of the Above page in iTunes.
Note: if that link takes you to another webpage, click the blue “View in iTunes” button.
- Click the “Ratings & Reviews” tab.
- Click the “Write a Review” button and enter your review. (Be sure to include the stars on the right of the title of your review. The more stars, the better)