In this episode:
We talk with Interior Designer Hillary Hutchings about the future of interior design in the digital and automation age, modularity in design, and learning environments.
About Our Guest: Hillary Hutchings
Hillary is a talented Interior Designer based out of Columbus, OH. She received her formal education at the Columbus College of Art & Design. She pairs research with design exploration to produce intimate, effective spaces.
Show Notes & Links
Sam: Robots are Taking Over (starts at 2:25)
Sean: Those Meddling Kids (starts at 16:15)
Bryan: Learning Environments (starts at 22:00)
- School Seating Arrangements
- Lecture Halls
- 1984 - Two Minutes of Hate
- White Water Rafting
- Real World / Situated Learning
- Purple Projectors?
- A holistic, multilevel analysis…
- Interior Design and Light
- Natural Light in Schools
- Schools & Prisons
- CoeLux Skylight
- Philips Sunrise Alarm Clock
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- The Perfect Sim City Game
- Mole People
- Digital Learning Environment
RATE US ON ITUNES
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, we have one favor to ask–it would mean the world to us if you'd rate us on iTunes. Feeling generous? Also write a review for other people to read–you can convince people to listen!