In This Episode
We learn more about the Russian-speaking educational mastermind, Bryan Brush. He's the whipped cream to your existence, making you feel better as you realize your full potential. Hopefully he will remember this episode later in life.
- Who the hell is Bryan Brush?
- What is your happiest childhood memory?
- What would 10 year-old Bryan think of current day Bryan?
- Why podcasting?
- You're given a box of pencils, what are ten things you can do with these pencils that are not traditional with a pencil?
- What do you hope people will remember you for 60 to 80 years from now?
- What street sign would you be?
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathe?
- If a child was born without any senses, would it have a reality?
- Sam's long question about a gun.